Saturday, June 18, 2011

6666 and pre-happy father's day

yeah, it's 6666.
and the one view it is ME..!!!

All right, now at my lovely hometown- Kuala Kurau.
It's just like ages din't back home but in fact, just 2 weeks.

Have something happened last week which influenced me much, no matter in physically or mentally.
Stress of it and insomnia for it as well.
I think it been solved since my parents forgave me.
/// although mum keep 'scolding' me sometime  >.<

When I reached home,
daddy said the touch sentence to me
And I know that,
I am always the his lovely daughter and
he always my lovely daddy ever.
/// pls elyce, you have just only daddy in this world!!

thanks for everything you give me when I need it.
thanks you for fulfilling my needs and wants all the time.

daddy: just be brave when internship. Is time to learn already girl.

yes, I just need to be brave more.
love you, daddy.

happy father's day


\\\\\\ today is 金曲獎
read the newspaper just know, feel that 韋禮安will get the 新人獎
since he also in the list of the best male singer.
please.. yen-j must take the prize.!!!
he is not only 偶像 okay?!!!
he is really really excellent okay...!!!


love you also ^^
since leehom doesn't attend it
i will use my whole heart to support u.
GO!! xoxo

\\\\\\ will go to penang church tomorrow with xinkun.
is a nice experience I think.^^

好的事情 真的會重複
愛你哦 爸爸 和 嚴爵

No comments:

Post a Comment